CORETEQ Research & Development IT solutions are based on:
- many years of experience with development, integration and the final implementation of products
- frequent monitoring and the study of new technologies and the development processes in IT
- different types of outsourcing, security solutions and audits, consulting services, etc.
- motivation evaluations of our employees and co-workers, based on the results of high quality performance and a good notion of the world of IT
Our company guarantees an individual approach to your requirements. We would like to provide personalised solutions that fully respect your needs and necessities. Please contact us for further questions.
In the domain of development we offer the following services:
- Creating web presentations at a professional level
- Implementation of real estate, auction and comparison portals
- E-shops consisting of storage, sales, communication, discounts and other similar modules, with the possibility to export to various comparison services (heureka, najnákup etc.). Automatic merchandise ordering below the set limit, discounts, linking to external suppliers systems, accounting, etc.
- Enterprise/B2B systems, from analysis through integration to final implementation and deployment. Preparation and design of production environments for applications. Turnkey solutions, i.e. the customer receives a medium that can be directly deployed, for example on the Amazon Cloud.
- Design and development of effective frameworks according to clients' requirements.
- Taking over customer service and expanding the functionality of existing products.
- Troubleshooting or additional implementation in the development of third parties' projects.
All the aforementioned outputs are implemented in the latest field tested technologies in the IT business.
Some of the technologies used:
A website nowadays represents an important part of the presentation of a company or a personal and professional identity.
We offer so called "responsive” presentation processing. Your presentation changes its appearance according to the resolution of the browser and the device on which it is presented. This brings a considerable reduction in costs for the client as it is not necessary to re-develop the product for mobile platforms, such as a smartphone, tablet, phablet, etc. Web applications contain this feature automatically.
Presentations are developed primarily in HTML5 (with code semantics and optimization for search engines - SEO). Each presentation can be managed through a CMS (Content Management System) developed by our company. It uses the latest technologies, with a focus on safety and on a user-friendly, interactive environment. It consists of modules that represent the basis of the system, and extendable and customer modules implemented through the presentation requirements.
The sharing of information between employees of a company or an institution, its branches, or its business partners is the cornerstone of a good and flexible organization and sustainable work processes.
For that reason, we focus on creating intranet applications that make these processes easier. These applications can be implemented using our publishing software. It allows for quick and efficient adjustment to the requirements of the clients.
Applications are "responsive". This brings a considerable reduction in costs for the client as it is not necessary to re-develop the product for mobile platforms, such as a smartphone, tablet, phablet, etc. Unless, of course, it is required due to the character of the operating system.
- Analysis and UML design of templating technologies that meet the requirements of Web 2.0.
- New approaches in presentation - e.g. in three-dimensional space.
- New approaches for efficient data storage – storing information in unstructured storage sites using sessions typical for mathematical graphs.
- New approaches to the presentation of mapping information - the use of geographic information systems and alternative mapping databases.
- Possibility of using embedded computers in practice, such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino and BeagleBoard.
- Analysis of new and alternative operating systems - impact on the market, potential uses and requirements for presentations / applications implementation (e.g. Firefox OS, Sailfish, thirst).
- The use of "New Media" independent of major providers.
- Use options and analysis of virtualization tools.
- Technology selection for projects.
- Accumulation of appropriate technologies.
- Design and implementation of (abstract) project support.
- Analysis and detection of problems in applications.
- Refactoring and security audit at the level of source codes.